Summer School Covid Safe Directions
Please observe the following requirements in line with the EGV Covid Safe Plan to keep everybody safe during Summer School.
There will be a EGV Covid Monitor on duty during classes, please follow all directions from the Covid Monitor & direct any queries to them regarding Covid safety at Embroidery House.
- Allow plenty of time to arrive for class, at least 15 – 20 minutes prior to what you would normally allow, so for a MT class arrive prior to 8.40 am.
- There will be NO parking available at Embroidery House.
- DO NOT attend Classes if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest of symptoms, or if you have been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case, or if you are awaiting test results.
- Mask wearing is now mandatory when indoors.
- Hand sanitize on arrival and at frequent intervals, as required.
- Sign in on arrival, please bring your own pen.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times, obey floor markings and keep to your allocated workspace as much as possible. Please NO loitering or chatting in corridors.
- You will be rostered for tea/lunch breaks, which are to be taken outside, a marquee/tenting will be provided for shade in the back car park. Breaks will be taken with your class ‘bubble’, avoid mingling with other class participants, especially when attending classes on multiple days.
- A tea/coffee station will be set-up with coffee, tea, milk and sugar provided, students are able to bring their own supplies if desired.
- Please bring your own lunch/snacks etc., (local shops may not yet be open) and your own coffee mug. The use of kitchen facilities is NOT permitted, with the exception of the fridge, where lunches may be stored.
- Please wipe clean your work station at end of day (wipes provided), you may also wipe on arrival if desired.
- Please contact the Education Committee if you require further clarification -email@example.com
- Please be aware that lack of compliance to directions given by the EGV Covid Monitor may result in you being asked to leave your class and Embroidery House.