‘Artistic Needles’ winners
Our statewide annual exhibition closed on Sunday October 20, after a wonderful two-week run and the People’s Choice, and raffle prize winners were announced 30 minutes before the close. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it such a success.
Congratulations to Lynne Stone, who won the People’s Choice award with her exquisite piece ‘Mugga Ironbark’. Go, Lynne!
Raffle results: All winners have been notified.
- First prize: ‘Australian Wildflowers’. A framed goldwork piece designed and worked by Alison Cole. Ticket number: 1871. Winner: Kate DiBella.
- Second prize: Patchwork quilt. Ticket number: 1008. Winner: Steve Dubois.
- Third prize: Lorina tatted and beaded necklace. Ticket number: 1723. Winner: June Ryan.
- Fourth prize: Opendrawer Stitch Indulgence Pack. Ticket number: 1135. Winner: Sophie Boucart.
- Fifth prize: Boxed set of V&A pattern books. Ticket number: 1916. Winner: Jacinta Kolomanski.
- Sixth prize: Iris cushion kit from The Crewel Company. Ticket number: 1051. Winner: Susan McLachlan.