Coronavirus Update 4
March 23, 2020.
Embroidery House is closed for all but urgent or essential services until further notice.
- All guidance groups usually held at Embroidery House, are cancelled until further notice.
- All classes planned for Embroidery House are cancelled until further notice.
- International tutors: Classes with international tutors will not proceed for the moment. More specific information regarding classes with international tutors will be made available as soon as possible.
- All hostess and library rosters for Embroidery House are suspended until further notice.
- Threadlines. We will continue to email Threadlines to all members with an email address, but printed copies will not be sent during the lockdown. If you know of a member who currently receives a printed copy, could you print off a copy for them and deliver it?
- The ATTA (Australian Textile Art Award) exhibition at Embroidery House in March. Prizes have been awarded, but the exhibition has been cancelled.
GOOD NEWS: We are currently investigating ways of conducting our Intermediate Blackwork course on-line. If we can arrange this, then all members around the state will have easy access to the course. Stay tuned!
There will be regular postings on our website and on Stitch Snippets (our Facebook) page, as well as notices to email users. Please check these sources regularly.
Branch members should contact their local committee for information regarding the specific decisions made for their branch. Ballarat Branch has closed its meeting place, and other branches may well follow.