‘Artistic Needles’. People’s Choice and Raffle Results
Our statewide exhibition ‘Artistic Needles’ closed on Sunday 20.10.19, after a very successful two-week run.
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this exhibition so successful.
Congratulations to Lynne Stone, who won the People’s Choice award with her exquisite piece ‘Mugga Ironbark’. Go, Lynne!
Raffle results: All winners have been notified.
- First prize: ‘Australian Wildflowers’. A framed goldwork piece designed and worked by Alison Cole. Ticket number: 1871. Winner: Kate DiBella.
- Second prize: Patchwork quilt. Ticket number: 1008. Winner: Steve Dubois.
- Third prize: Lorina tatted and beaded necklace. Ticket number: 1723. Winner: June Ryan.
- Fourth prize: Opendrawer Stitch Indulgence Pack. Ticket number: 1135. Winner: Sophie Boucart.
- Fifth prize: Boxed set of V&A pattern books. Ticket number: 1916. Winner: Jacinta Kolomanski.
- Sixth prize: Iris cushion kit from The Crewel Company. Ticket number: 1051. Winner: Susan McLachlan.