Annual General Meeting October 10
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
To be held via Zoom meeting
Saturday October 10, 2020 commencing at 2.00 pm.
Zoom Meeting ID: To be provided
Zoom Password: To be provided
- To receive and consider the reviewed accounts and balance sheets of The Embroiderers Guild, Victoria for the calendar year 2019. Any questions concerning these should be received by the Honorary Treasurer in writing no later than 5.00 pm Friday 2nd October, 2020.
- To receive and consider the report of the State President for the calendar year 2019.
- To announce the results of the election of office bearers and Board members, consisting of the State President, two Vice-Presidents and seven Board members.
- To announce the appointment of the Honorary Treasurer and Honorary Secretary.
- To appoint a Reviewer/Auditor and Solicitor.
- To transact any other business which may be legally brought forward.
All Guild members are entitled to attend the meeting, but only members financial as at January 31, 2020 are entitled to vote. Every voting member is entitled to appoint a financial member of the EGV as proxy to attend and vote on their behalf. Signed proxy forms must be received by Friday 25 September. Download the proxy form.
Complete the proxy form and mail to [email protected] or post to ‘Proxy, EGV Head Office PO Box 508, Malvern Vic 3144’ .