“Your Education Committee is still working hard to create lots of learning opportunities for you in 2020.”
Look out for:
- our regular email newsletter with all the latest vacancies news delivered to your Inbox
- classes being offered in different ways, by correspondence and/or online
- re-visiting some ‘golden oldies’ as we delve into back catalogues of Threadlines for small projects
- and don’t hesitate to share photos and your ideas with us, we would love to hear from you.
Embroidery House Classes Update
It is with great disappointment that our wonderful classroom schedule for at least the first half of 2020 cannot continue due to the closure of Embroidery House.
This impacts the following classes:
- If you have applied for a class you will be contacted individually when new dates become available to confirm your application.
- Where an application has already been processed a refund will be provided if the new class dates don’t work out.
- Where an application has been submitted but not yet processed it will be held until further notice.
All enquiries regarding classes are to be sent to [email protected].