Join The Embroiderers Guild, Victoria
NEW YEAR MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL!
Join from 1st January 2023 onwards and enjoy up to 3 months' free - annual membership through to 31 March 2024.
You can choose to belong as a Melbourne member, or join one of our Branches. Select and Click below.
Membership Fees to 31 March 2024 (GST inclusive)
NB: A one-off joining fee of $25.00 applies to new memberships
Melbourne Metro Full Member $88.00 + $25.00 = $113.00
Melbourne Metro *Concession $82.00 + $25.00 = $107.00
Melbourne **Regional/Interstate $82.00 + $25.00 = $107.00
Branch Members $82.00 + $25.00 = $107.00
Student Full-time 18+ $40.00 + $25.00 = $65.00
Junior Under 18 years $20.00 + $25.00 = $45.00
Subscriptions expire on 31 March each year.
*Aus Government Pension Holders
**Residing more than 30 km from Melbourne CBD
In addition to regular member benefits, all new members receive
Why belong to the Embroiderers Guild, Victoria?
Guild Members enjoy gathering for tuition, resources, encouragement and fellowship – the perfect environment for creativity - whether at Embroidery House in Melbourne, or one of our Branches in Regional Victoria.
Being a member means you can …
MEET and CONNECT with other members frequently:
· attend regular meetings whenever it suits you, in person or via Zoom
· join a regular Guidance Group where you will find encouragement, help and friendship
· attend monthly General Meetings at Embroidery House with guest speaker – in person or via Zoom
· enjoy and contribute to ‘Threadlines’ - the EGV’s monthly newsletter - and Branch newsletters
· access the Members Area of the Website and our private Facebook page
· participate in retreats and excursions
LEARN a wide range of embroidery techniques and textile styles at in-house workshops and classes taught by local, state, national and international tutors.
· enjoy our annual Summer School program
· be supported as you learn new techniques
· use the resources of our extensive Library, Collections and Equipment
· be encouraged to follow your own interests and styles
· receive help with all aspects of embroidery
· explore fabrics, threads, techniques, forms, colours, patterns and products
PARTICIPATE in exhibitions - in Melbourne and at your local Branch, fundraising activities and other events, (such as displays and demonstrations) to promote, preserve and advance the art of embroidery.