AE13 - Tidy Tote
Please do not Register into this class unless you are Fully (double dose) vaccinated (or will be by class start date) or you hold a medical exemption - evidence of status to be provided on arrival at Embroidery House
AE13 - Tidy Tote (Registrations close 26/11/21)
The Tidy Tote allow you to pack up all the things you take to classes and retreats. Keep all your equipment in one place, right where you need it, including those big rulers. No need to ever unpack again - just unzip and set up next to you in your workspace.
This 2 day course will have you completing your very own Tidy Tote. Just a little pre-quilting of the panels before the class and you will have this ready to go when you leave.
Note: Tidy Tote contents for display purposes only
Dates: Tuesday 18/01/22 & Wednesday 19/01/22
Time: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Tutor: Anita Ellis
Skill Level: Machine sewing experience required
EGV Member - $150.00
Non-member - $200.00
Kit Fees - Please read options carefully - some prework (quilting) is required so your kit will be made available to you prior to class dates - either collection from Embroidery House or mailed to you.
- $25.00 - mandatory pattern purchase
- $130.00 - Full kit (includes foam wadding) - see details in requirements list & see note below *
- $65.00 - Kit (without foam wadding) - see details in requirements list & see note below *
- $20.00 - Postage (if you require kit to be mailed)
* Note re Kit - The Kit is available in 13 different colour choices - please visit Hillside Quilting to view colour options - https://www.hillsidequilting.com.au/collections/tidytote/products/tidy-tote-kit-1?variant=34710463217824
Note: It is necessary to read and/or download the basic requirements list - see Download More Information section below - Further details on requirements will be emailed to you once you have registered - any questions please contact Education Committee
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ PRIOR TO TICKET PURCHASE * Class/Workshops Agreement
Download More Information
FMcK12 - 'TREASURE CHEST' Easy & fun to make this little Treasure Chest is suitable for both hand & machine embroiderers. Dates: Sun 16/01/22 & Sun 23/01/22 Time: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm Tutor: Freya McKee Skill Level: All Levels ...
KM14 - 'SUMMER PICNIC' During this class you will learn a variety of Chicken Scratch stitches from the essential basics through to the more advanced stitches. Dates: Thur 20/01/22 & Thur 27/01/22 Time: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm Tutor: Kay Matthews Skill Level: Beginners & All Skill Levels ...