Class Covid Safe Directions
Please observe the following requirements in line with the EGV Covid Safe Plan to keep everybody safe during Classes.
Please also note that these guidelines are general in nature, refer to https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus for current restrictions and for further information.
- Allow plenty of time to arrive for class, at least 10 minutes prior to what you would normally allow.
- DO NOT attend Classes if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest of symptoms, or if you have been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case, or if you are awaiting test results.
- Mask wearing depends on current DHHS guidelines.
- Hand sanitize on arrival and at frequent intervals, as required.
- Complete the QR code check-in (preferred) or Sign in on arrival.
- You may wish to download the Services Victorian App to assist with check-in, instructions for downloading the App can be found here - https://service.vic.gov.au/check-in/
- Social distancing is to be maintained as much as possible.
- Please wipe clean your work station at end of day (wipes provided), you may also wipe on arrival if desired.
- Please contact the Education Committee if you require further clarification -email@example.com