Class Covid Safe Directions
Please observe the following requirements in line with the EGV Covid Safe Plan to keep everybody safe during Classes.
Please also note that these guidelines are general in nature, refer to https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus for current restrictions and for further information.
- Allow plenty of time to arrive for class, at least 15 minutes prior to what you would normally allow.
- DO NOT attend Classes if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest of symptoms, or if you have been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case, or if you are awaiting test results.
- Mask wearing depends on current DHHS guidelines and is currently mandatory when indoors.
- Hand sanitize on arrival and at frequent intervals, as required.
- Complete the QR code check-in (preferred) or Sign in on arrival, please bring your own pen.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times, obey floor markings and keep to your allocated workspace as much as possible. Please NO loitering or chatting in corridors.
- You will be rostered for tea/lunch breaks. Breaks will be taken with your class ‘bubble’, avoid mingling with other class participants, especially when attending classes on multiple days.
- Please wipe clean your work station at end of day (wipes provided), you may also wipe on arrival if desired.
- Please contact the Education Committee if you require further clarification -firstname.lastname@example.org