0413 275 565
Old Marong Shire Hall
(Melway ref: 609 C3)
PO Box 2045, Mail Centre, Bendigo, 3554
Meetings: We meet on the first Sunday of each month, from 10.00am – 3.00pm, at the Old Marong Shire Hall, Marong. On this day we hold our general meeting over lunch and members bring their own sewing to work on. There are often guest speakers and shared lunches for special occasions. There are also regular special interest days and an informative monthly newsletter.
Visitors are most welcome to attend. Come and join us. We look forward to meeting you.
SPECIAL INTEREST DAYS EACH MONTH
- Workshops as advised in our newsletter
- Sit and Sew – Third Sunday of the month
- Crazy Patch and Small Treasures as advised in our newsletter
- Beading – Third Sunday of the month
- Lace Group, Junior Group (February-November), members supporting members with UFO stitching – Third Sunday of the month
- Boutique (where items are made to sell at our biennial exhibition) as advised in our newsletter
– We run a Summer School every January and Winter school each alternate year in July.
– We hold an exhibition every two years.